Frederick Ski Club Yahoo!® Group
The Yahoo!® group is primarily an email distribution group which allows
getting information out to participating members quickly via email.
Any email message sent to the group address is automatically sent out to all
members of the group.
Participation in this group does not require having a Yahoo account; however, if you do have a Yahoo account, there are some additional options available to you, which are listed at the bottom of the page.
NOTE: Anyone can join the group, to receive the messages that go out, but
Effective 10/1/06, you must be a current FSC member to send messages.
To join the group: (a.k.a. subscribe)
- If you simply want to have your email address added to the distribution list, use method 1 (either option).
- If you want to sign up for a Yahoo account (It's free! See below for why you might wish to do that.), use method 2.
- If you already have a Yahoo account, click the method 2 button, then sign in with your Yahoo member ID and password.
Option A: Click this link: Send request by email (opens/uses your existing email program)
Option B: Submit via this form: You will get an email from Yahoo, which you must respond to, in order to confirm joining.
Click this button:
It will open a new window, where you need to click the "Sign up now" link, then fill out the form and submit it. After that, you should receive further instructions from Yahoo.
Click this link: Send UNsubscribe message
Yahoo member options:
If you have a Yahoo! member ID, you have the following additional options available to you:
- Message Delivery: you can choose how you get messages sent to the group. Choices are: individual emails (each message sent to the group is immediately sent out), daily digest (1 email per day with all messages from that day), or no email (you read them on the group web site)
- Additional features: the group web site (link below) has some other features (photos, calendar, etc.) that can only be accessed by members with a Yahoo! ID
- Visit the FSC Yahoo Group site (opens new window). You will need to sign in with your Yahoo! ID, in order to access any features beyond the main page.
Problem on this page? Please notify the Webmaster